Projects are part of the daily work reality in every industry and they often represent a significant step ahead for a company or group. Projects should have a defined beginning and end, a clear purpose representing an improvement of whatever nature and last but not least, budgeted and therefore limited resources: People, time and money.
In most cases project team members are not fully dedicated to one project which is why they are often seen as a nuisance and a distraction from an employee’s core job responsibilities. Especially when special expertise and capacity is outsourced many different internal and external members, disciplines, trades and interfaces need to be properly managed in order to successfully finish a project.
TWC offers integrated project management support throughout all project stages: From the very first idea when a project is initiated throughout all design and implementation stages until project closure TWC is your reliable partner when it comes to managing valuable project resources and thus ensure the desired outcomes.
Examples of project categories in which we own significant project management experience are:
- Capital investment projects (new build, refurbishment) in the manufacturing environment including logistics along all project stages
- Global and local commercial launches of pharmaceutical products
- Implementation of product changes and enhancements, e.g. formulation, labeling, device. Includes management of all functions involved like regulatory affairs, quality assurance, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain as well as marketing and sales
- Ideate, develop and implement commercial services and solutions for physicians and patients
- Global marketing campaigns including local roll-out
In addition to the standard project management deliverables (e.g. project schedule development and monitoring) we also provide value-adding services. Those include but are not limited to evaluating of payback period scenarios (especially in early project stages) as well as vendor, finance and contract management.
Please contact us in order to arrange a first personal meeting to discuss your specific project need.